If you love avacados like my family does, being able to have an endless supply should interest you.
They are extremely easy to germinate and regrow!
What you will need is simple:
1. Place toothpicks in seed. This is for stability.
2. Balance over an open container. We used a recycled water bottle with the top cut off.
3. Fill with enough water to cover half of the seed.
4. Do not place in direct sunlight, but a warm dry place.
5. Wait for rooting. They will look like white hairs coming from the bottom.
We started ours two days ago and not much change has occured yet. Once we have some roots to begin the next step, placing in soil, we will update ☺